Last year, the holidays weren’t quite what we were used to. Gatherings were limited in size, and we didn’t get to enjoy our favorite festive traditions. This year, we’re making up for all that we missed with our ultimate holiday to-do list.
So, slip on those coats and let’s celebrate!
- It’s time to get dolled up for an amazing lunch at Celia. Put on your festive best and indulge in a truly incredible meal. You deserve it.
- Get your heart pumping at a holiday themed ride. We promise we won’t judge if you sing along during class.
- Don’t sleep on that Christmas gift list. If you need a little inspiration, our gift guide is here to save the day. There’s nothing worse than that last-minute dash for presents come Christmas Eve.
- Check out from your everyday life and check-in at the Kimpton de Witt. Though you may not be jetting off to far flung locales, you’ll certainly feel like you’re on vacation – especially when you order room service. With the new lockdown, there’s nothing like not doing the dinner dishes.
- Feast your eyes at the Amsterdam Light Festival. Rent a boat (or a find a friend with a little sloep) and take to the canals. Sure, it’s a bit cheesy, but that’s what the holidays are for.
- Head out into the crisp, winter air and chop down your very own Christmas tree. While you could easily pick one up in town or even have one delivered, we love the idea of a little DIY. Kerstbomen Liempde is the ideal spot; you can stroll through the farm, enjoy a warming hot chocolate and pick out the perfect tree.
- Getting bored of all the family time? Pop out for a bit of peace and quiet with a visit to the Rijksmuseum. Open on December 24th and 26th, it’s just the respite you need.